1. Acceptance of Terms
This Agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Site) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered on the Site as a user). If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you must discontinue use of the Services immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on the Website. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use the Website after any such modification is posted; it is, therefore, important that you review this Agreement regularly.
2. Yoga Ladies are happy to provide the information on this website free of charge. These are the conditions of use of this website and the Yoga Ladies YouTube videos.
- The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. You participate at your own risk. you are responsible for your own safety.
- Please ensure that you have your Doctors clearance to participate in exercise in general and Yoga specifically before trying any exercises here.
- At any time you wish Please take a break and omit anything that you feel is not suitable for you.
- NEVER exercise when in pain or if any pain occurs during the sequences then stop. This also applies to and dizziness or and light-headed feelings. Consult your GP for advice if necessary.
- Do not force yourself into any positions. The improvements happen naturally and forcing or straining will only cause injury.
- Like all exercise, you need to warm up at the start of a Yoga class and cool down at the end. Most of the short sequences and videos here do not contain these sections so Please take the time to warm up and cool down as appropriate.
- It is best to leave at least 2 hours between eating and doing Yoga and to hydrate yourself before and after your practice.
- No medical advice or diagnosis is offered on this site. It is important to seek proper medical diagnosis and advice for all conditions before commencing the exercises here.
- Yoga Ladies may not offer the right advice for you given your current physical and mental health. You are required to accept personal responsibility for ascertaining this before beginning any exercise here.
- Yoga Ladies accepts no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
- We do not recommend that you attempt any of these poses or yoga exercises for the first time without suitable experience or supervision. Please find a local teacher or class for your first few times.
- Yoga Ladies are only human and may make an error from time to time. No responsibility is accepted for these however corrections can be made if these are pointed out.
- The Site is not intended for those below the age of 18. Please do not use this site if you are under the age of 18
- The exercises are not suitable if you are pregnant. Please seek a specialist pregnancy yoga teacher.
3. Use of this Site Generally
- The content of this site is copyright and you may not copy or use it for any purpose other than personal use without the prior express permission of Yoga Ladies
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Yoga Ladies are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will never pass on e.mail to 3rd parties unless required to do so by UK Law.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
•credit/debit card details (never held by Yoga Ladies just by the secure card processing service)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your permission. We do not store Credit Card information.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
By using this site you are agreeing to the following :
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. For example, without this, I could not operate the shopping cart facility. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. A cookie is a simple file which cannot hold any form of a virus. If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us
These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Site and the Company are located in England and in case of any International orders, subscriptions or contracts, this Agreement shall be construed as being performed in England.
© Copyright 2017 Yoga Ladies